Contributions not deductible for income tax purposes.
· I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.
· This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
· This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
· I have not received any funds from another person or entity for the purposes of making this contribution.
· I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
· I am at least eighteen years old.
The California Political Reform Act places limits on contributions (including loans) to candidates for state office and imposes certain prohibitions. This request does not seek a contribution in excess of applicable limits or from prohibited sources. An individual, labor union, political action committee (including small contributor committee), corporation or other business entity may contribute a maximum of $29,200 to the committee per election, primary and general.